For membership information please contact:
Ron Taylor: 204-761-8276
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Memberships can be purchased through Ron or by clicking here
- Membership Costs for 2023:
- $45.00 Single
- $50.00 Family
- $20.00 Youth
- Associate Membership (with proof of membership to another Manitoba Wildlife Federation club):
- Gun range fee:
- $40.00 Single
- $45.00 Family
- $25 Senior (65+)
- $35 Senior plus Spouse
Members meeting take place the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Membership (at least Associate Membership) is required for access to the gun range. Gun range fee is in addition to membership fee.
Benefits of Being a Member:
One of the many benefits of membership with MWF is the Insurance Program, which covers the following MWF members who are engaged in outdoor pursuits:
Provided by the Co-Operators Insurance
$3 Million primary personal liability insurance coverage*
$10,000 Blanket Accident Insurance.*
*Specifically designed for our members, one the MWF receives your membership fees, the insurance coverage begins and coverage continues unless membership expires or is cancelled.
The plan covers current members of the MWF worldwide.
Covers the registered member and in the event of a family membership, their spouse and dependent children under the age of majority.
In addition to insurance coverage, other benefits of membership include:
• $10 discount on replacement cards for Hunter Education, a mandatory program in the Province of Manitoba
• 6 issues annually of the Outdoor Canada magazine, Manitoba’s voice for the angler and hunter.
• 6 issues annually of the digital magazine, Western Woods and Waters
• 6 issues annually of the digital magazine, Canadian Outdoorsman Magazine
• 6 issues annually of the digital magazine, North American Deer Hunter
• Eligibility to participate in the “Remember Your First” program. If your child or grandchild under the age of 18 just got his or her first fish or game animal, MWF will feature the achievement in the Outdoor Canada, and send him/her a crest and certificate.
• A voice in the progressive management of our natural resources.
• An opportunity to participate in Manitoba Wildlife Federation conservation projects and outdoor education programs.
2023 Executive Committee:
President – Donna Falkevitch
Vice President – Jason Lamb
Past President – Thomas Gustin
Secretary – Monica Madden
Treasurer – Kelvin Lamb
Membership – Ron Taylor
Compassionate Care – Hal Sveistrup/Ron Taylor
Social Media – Sarah Plosker
Gun Range Club –